Bledsoe's favorite place to play

BuffAlone

19 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on, it was only 15 years ago.  And 2002 wasn't even his best year--he did better back in 1994. 

In 2003 and 2004, Bledsoe averaged 460 attempts (it Bledsoe 610 attempts in 2002 to crack 4300 yards!!) for an average of 2900 yards.

TT over 3 seasons averaged 412 attempts for an average of 2950 yds per year.

The football wasn't heavier, nor was the earth's gravitational force more powerful 15 years ago.  Bledsoe threw more often for fewer yards than TT.

it was a different era in that teams hadn't almost 100% concluded that a tinker-toy panic-run option QB was a disaster, unless he was very elite for a season or so...

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

it was a different era in that teams hadn't almost 100% concluded that a tinker-toy panic-run option QB was a disaster, unless he was very elite for a season or so...

Your "I don't like TT" response doesn't dispute the evidence that I presented showing that TT was better in Buffalo than DB and that it had nothing to do with "era". 

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Your "I don't like TT" response doesn't dispute the evidence that I presented showing that TT was better in Buffalo than DB and that it had nothing to do with "era". 

so the rusted-out Pinto beat the '68 Chartreuse VW microbus up the hill... wow, glad you are proud of the winner there...