Anyone know where we could find a list of possible offensive coordinators?

Buffalo03

1 hour ago, xRUSHx said:

We made the playoffs dispite our offense, Denn was stuck with doing what our last few OCs had to do with Tyrod, change there scheme completly.

IMHO I think we need to keep him and see how he does with a different QB first. If things fail then fire, one and done coaches is not a good way to run a team IMO esspecialy when said coach is stuck with such a limited most important piece. Other coaches will see this team fires quickly, who would want the job.

Woop there it is.

Schemes don't win, players do.

Trust the process, get better players then evaluate the coaches.

I think schemes win when you don't have an elite QB.  Lynn had Taylor looking decent last year.

20 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think schemes win when you don't have an elite QB.  Lynn had Taylor looking decent last year.

He was also limited and also couldn't get Tyrod to play well enough a full season to win the big games so I do not agree that Lynn or Roman scheme was all that with Tyrod. If anything it showed teams catch up with Tyrod as a QB because of having such limited options. Keep changing the OC it works for Tyrod at first then fails when teams see how said scheme is done as oppose to having a good QB that has a book of goodies in a scheme. Tyrod is very limited and shows with every scheme a OC tries to use with him.IMO

Edited by xRUSHx