[Please Change Title]Denison

Chicharito

Dennison has turned out to be this year's guy whom everyone blames.  Every year, we have one or more of these guys that it is popular to blame.

I will say this though:

Isn't the style of offense that Dennison implemented exactly what McD wanted?

Another question is, of all of the guys that the McD decided to retain/not retain, why didn't he retain Kromer?!?  The offensive line under Kromer was outstanding and he already was under contract for multiple years and would have had to stay if McD decided to keep him. 

Edited by Peter

21 hours ago, Chicharito said:

Why is there so much hate for this guy? He did the best he could with what he has. Being handcuffed by a quarterback who can't read coverage, locks onto one receiver, and can't throw a simple out.

You are WRONG in claiming RD was handcuffed by tyrod's failings.

1. RD could have called three straight runs from 1st and goal at the 1.  Given your assessment of TT not being able to thro a simple out pattern don't YOU (and others who make this assessment) have given TT the choice by calling an RPO.

2. Further, RD (and McD) rather than being handcuffed by TT had the ability when they decided TT was not the franchise guy we wanted to judiciously develop Peterman into eventually be our franchise guy and as quickly as possible be our playing #2 (as soon as possible #1 QB).

However, RD (and McD) demonstrated themselves to be horrible at young QB development by really throwing Peterman to the wolves by giving a 5th round drafted rookie a midseason start voluntarily. 

It seems pretty reasonable to me to demonstrate accountability for performance be it a raise or a firing or essentially public questioning as being part of the "process."

It seems to me both Tyrod and RD deserve both great praise (for manning pivotal roles ending the 17 year drought AND also serious questioning whether they have demonstrated the successful attributes to not only make the playoffs but also make /win the SB.

On 1/8/2018 at 5:04 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I didn't say he "fit" any offense. Believe me, I'm really looking for ward to his departure. I know his shortcomings. You know his shortcomings...but appears Dennison does not. There are things Taylor does do that aren't bad...and Dennison rarely took advantage of any of them. That's what I was speaking about...Dennison not Taylor. 

His play calling is awful, he doesn't comprehend how to call plays that set something up later in the game. He does not suit anything to who is on the field. His play calls in the last 2 minutes of a half or game are just epically bad. He needs to go.

I think we're in agreement.  Both TT and Dennison need to go.