Seating for Bills Jags game

Just now, Moulds 808080 said:

Does anyone know where the standing only sections will be? Im so excited to be going but concerned about the  thickets I baught. Not sure if lower or upper bowl?

I am guessing upper deck but I am also guessing that you will be able to move down once the game starts. There will be scalpers left eating the tickets at the end...

1 hour ago, Moulds 808080 said:

Does anyone know where the standing only sections will be? Im so excited to be going but concerned about the  thickets I baught. Not sure if lower or upper bowl?

The only time you stand at a Jacksonville game is when you are taking a leak.  Half the stadium is tarped off

55 minutes ago, mellaman101 said:

The only time you stand at a Jacksonville game is when you are taking a leak.  Half the stadium is tarped off

Lol....why so bitter? SRO at this stadium is actually pretty good. It's at both ends of the stadium, and the South end is the better of the 2....It's the Bud Zone. And then there's the scoreboard which is the largest HD board IN THE WORLD. 

4 hours ago, John in Jax said:

Lol....why so bitter? SRO at this stadium is actually pretty good. It's at both ends of the stadium, and the South end is the better of the 2....It's the Bud Zone. And then there's the scoreboard which is the largest HD board IN THE WORLD. 

Sounds great John but stupid you must of paid for your seats.  They hand out tickets to military and beg us to go with food coupons also.  upper bowl tarped off because nobody gives a **** about that tax write off of a team.