1-1: McDermott and Coordinator Pressers

McDermott kicks things off at 1 PM ET.

QUICK HITS: MCCOY X-RAYS NEGATIVE

mccoy-1-1-story.jpg

Some encouraging news on LeSean McCoy's ankle and some valuable experience for the upstart Bills to gain this week.

SEAN MCDERMOTT: "INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE" (18:19)
Head Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media on Monday topics include; the reception the team got at the airport from the fans, players stepping up when injuries occur, and the importance of playoff experience.

RICK DENNISON: "OUR GUYS WILL TAKE TO THE CHALLENGE" (9:53)
Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison spoke with the media Monday afternoon following the teams 22-16 win over the Miami Dolphins, topics include; the team getting into the playoffs, facing Jacksonville's defense in the AFC Wild Card on Sunday, and players stepping up.

LESLIE FRAZIER: "LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHALLENGE" (15:45)
Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier spoke with the media Monday afternoon following the teams 22-16 win over the Miami Dolphins, topics include; Frazier's thoughts on the team getting into the playoffs and what it means for the community, getting ready to face the Jacksonville Jaguars offense led by QB Blake Bortles this Sunday, and thoughts on how the defense has played as a whole this year.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It's just crazy to see a Bills media schedule in The post season... from1979-1982 I just remember playoff mania as a young football fan and Fergy's ankle injury stopped his potential Super Bowl MVP run IMO I still billeve that to this day. 1988-1999 I took it for granted the 2 years the team missed were almost a needed break. This feels like house money the curse is broken and we have a sluggers chance. This feels a little like the 2004 Red Sox down 3 games to 1 in the ALCS.  Who knows how it will play out but it feels good to be in the tournament. 

RICK DENNISON: "OUR GUYS WILL TAKE TO THE CHALLENGE" (9:53)
Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison spoke with the media Monday afternoon following the teams 22-16 win over the Miami Dolphins, topics include; the team getting into the playoffs, facing Jacksonville's defense in the AFC Wild Card on Sunday, and players stepping up.

LESLIE FRAZIER: "LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS CHALLENGE" (15:45)
Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier spoke with the media Monday afternoon following the teams 22-16 win over the Miami Dolphins, topics include; Frazier's thoughts on the team getting into the playoffs and what it means for the community, getting ready to face the Jacksonville Jaguars offense led by QB Blake Bortles this Sunday, and thoughts on how the defense has played as a whole this year.

Awesome pressers. I can't believe we're getting ready for the playoffs. This is crazy.

This is a great staff. I guess I'm one of the few who don't want Dennison replaced. He knows how to put up points. I see tons of plays to be made when I watch the games.