True heroes.

That insane little criminal Bush acts like a desperate wild donkey sending invalids into battle, so great are the condemnations of his actions, praise Allah!

266703[/snapback]

God will roast his stomach in hell for sure!

:D

Amazing ... although I thought the title of this thread was going to lead into a story about Alaska Darin.

266701[/snapback]

Yeah after all Darin fights the evil window lickers of TSW everyday. Tough job but someones gotta do it. Igloo smurf, my hero. :D </sarcasm>

After Senior Airman Anthony Pizzifred, 20, lost his leg just above the ankle in Afghanistan last March, surgeons told him that the best prosthetic leg—one that would allow him to walk, run and wade in the ocean—was designed for those with more severe amputations. Pizzifred wanted maximum mobility as fast as possible. So he told his doctors to take off as much as they needed. They wheeled him back into the operating room and cut off his leg almost to the knee.

This guy is my American Idol. Big brass ones man....God bless.

This guy is my American Idol. Big brass ones man....God bless.

267267[/snapback]

I agree, these folks are some of the finest people to have ever lived in this nation. It is because of these guys and many more like them that we are who we are. They define us as a nation. The pride, the unselfishness of ther actions is beyond many.

I agree, these folks are some of the finest people to have ever lived in this nation.  It is because of these guys and many more like them that we are who we are.  They define us as a nation.  The pride, the unselfishness of ther actions is beyond many.

267316[/snapback]

And when I think of all the liberal corksmokers out there that these brave men are protecting, it steams me.