McCoy on his 10,000 Rushing Yards (Amusing to Me)

BigDingus

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=21798997

I just find this line funny (and definitely not true) - "There's times when I kinda forget about it, and they reminded me." Riiiiiiggghhht lol. I love Shady as much as anyone else, but having listened to him talk the past few seasons, if there's one thing he pays attention to it's his stats!

Hell, he even pays attention to every other RB's individual stats day-to-day. He's even thrown out other RB's numbers in post game press conferences when those same RB's were playing at the same time as he was! I get it, he was trying to be a little humble, but still it's amusing to think he ever wasn't paying attention to the exact amount of yards needed to get there.

Anyway, very happy for him and glad he's part of the Bills. Been the best thing about this team since he's been here. When he went down today I don't think I took a single breath until he moved. Even though his YPC has gone down, it's easy to see that's more a product of a regression in O-line play than his own abilities. He's just a quick and agile as he's ever been when he finds a hole. Congrats Shady, thanks for all your hard work!