The new regime and the culture change

Rc2catch

If this new front office and coaching staff want to change the losing culture of this team next week is huge. Nothing could skyrocket the hopes and dreams of fans more than heading into New England in December and putting up a W. 

Not gonna speculate on the game we have all week for that. 

I just wanted to talk specifically the impact it could mean to go in there and get a win. 

We all want to see the streak end, see coaches have success and stay for more than 2 years. This game could be the most important statement any coaching staff has made in a very long time. 

Either way I’m pumped I did not expect to see the fight in this team to be in this kind of position I expected 4-12 I won’t lie. It’s been a fun season since I didn’t expect too much. 

Enjoy the holiday week and go bills 

• Like (+1) 2

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/What-theyre-saying-Bills-discuss-home-win-over-Miami/22c74ef0-adba-4cf1-8014-55d5984aca5c

Reading McCoy and K. Williams post game interviews really help illustrate the culture change that's taken place since McDermottmtook over. 

Edit - sorry the font is so big, I don't know how to fix it. 

DT Kyle Williams

Q: Richie [Incognito] said that if anybody said you were 8-6 or 6-2 at home in August we’d be laughing at you guys. No one is laughing at you guys. What do you make of it where this team is at right now?

A: It is no surprise. Day in and day out you spend the time with these guys. You see the way they work. You see the way they care about their teammates and the way they care about preparing. Everybody wants to win but not everybody is willing to prepare. These guys are willing to prepare. These guys are willing to get ready and pay the cost Monday through Saturday. The record is not perfect, we wish it could be better, but that’s why we are what we are this week because of the guys in this room.

RB Lesean McCoy

Q: How different does this team feel to you, if at all, compared to a previous Bills team you’ve been on?

A: We’re finding ways to win. We’re all accountable. Guys are really accountable. They come early, they leave late. There’s a thing where coach asks all the players questions to see their preparation for the weekend. Guys are on it. Guys are looking at old film on a team for a year or two years before. That’s something I do just because I’ve been around for nine years, but young guys are doing it. Everybody’s prepared. Guys are on time for meetings. It’s like they want to be here. They want to win and they’re ready to put everything on the line to do that.

Q: Does that say to you that this is the type of team that could in fact at least do its part to get you to the playoffs?

A: Oh yeah. Listen, I’ve been on a lot of good teams with a lot of talent. But the good teams I’ve been on, like the attitudes’ like this, being on time, being accountable, holding the guy next to you accountable. Not wanting to let your teammates down. A lot of guys put a lot on the line. Guys are sore and banged up after games because they’re putting everything they have to that, to their craft. That’s what you want for a team to be successful, and that’s what we’re doing.

Edited by BillsFan4