Al Sharpton vs. Freedom of Speech

Let's see.....Sharpton is calling on the FCC to ban song lyrics he does not like. Liberal professors penalize students on college campuses if they speak up as conservatives.

Not to be outdone, repubs are in a tizzy about Howard Stern, and are contemplating regulation of satellite radio and premium cable tv.

No matter which side of the aisle you are on, one truly HAS to give credit to politicians for diverting the masses to issues that mean little to nothing!

The deficit is rising. Cities are crumbling. Solution? No smoking in bars, no freedom of speech and censor and fine Howard Stern!

I am glad I can come here and vent because frankly, it is a hopeless case. It was bad enough with the straight-laced old fogeys, and the holier than thou liberal yuppies, but now Reverend Sharpton has joined the fold!

A friggin mess indeed! <_<:devil::P

What a "Liberal!"

Sharpton is one of the biggest racist in America. He envokes hatred between whites and blacks. I could care less what this jackass does or says.

265907[/snapback]

It says alot that they shoot guys like Kennedy, King, and Malcolm X but clowns like Sharpton...

You're coming closer to reality, Bill.  :devil:

265884[/snapback]

AD, I probably seem like much more of a "republican" than I am.

When the dems can offer me something better than Gore, Kerry or Hillary, I will be all ears. I voted for Bush because of his foreign policy, and because I perceive Kerry to be a weak, waffling punk who is married to a fag-hag. Can I make this any more plain? :P

Btw, my favorite politician in the USA at this time is a democrat.... Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy.