WGR Post Game With Nate Geary

Klaista2k

I only listened to the first half hour or so. I catch about that much often. I like the producer, but I find Nate Geary to come across as just arrogant and wrong a lot. His tone is awful and whiney. 

Today his take on how they should move Cordy Glenn, Shady, and with the KW contract off the books they'd be a more attractive landing spot to Kirk Cousins and should give him like 30mil a year.

I remember when the Bills signed deonte Thompson he kept rambling on about how he wasn't a speed guy and he's a possession receiver. I'll take Schopp and Bulldog. As much as you guys hate them and they can be annoying, there's a reason they are the A show and this show is the B show.

12 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I only listened to the first half hour or so. I catch about that much often. I like the producer, but I find Nate Geary to come across as just arrogant and wrong a lot. His tone is awful and whiney. 

Today his take on how they should move Cordy Glenn, Shady, and with the KW contract off the books they'd be a more attractive landing spot to Kirk Cousins and should give him like 30mil a year.

I remember when the Bills signed deonte Thompson he kept rambling on about how he wasn't a speed guy and he's a possession receiver. I'll take Schopp and Bulldog. As much as you guys hate them and they can be annoying, there's a reason they are the A show and this show is the B show.

I think he has a good point about wanting to bring in Cousins.

If we draft a QB we'd have to most likely trade up (using both 1st rounders) to get a guy that might or might not be good. If we sign Cousins at least we know we'd be getting a productive QB... And we'd still have both of our 1st round picks. 

Edited by Klaista2k

10 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Im pretty sure that’s not what he said. From what I heard they were discussing the idea of giving Cousins $27mil per year and how you could potentially trade Glenn for a 2nd rounder and save money on the cap when Kyle potentially retires after this year and McCoy’s contract expires in a year or two. I remember him saying laying a guy like Cousins doesn’t cripple your cap because of those potential savings.

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Im pretty sure that’s not what he said. From what I heard they were discussing the idea of giving Cousins $27mil per year and how you could potentially trade Glenn for a 2nd rounder and save money on the cap when Kyle potentially retires after this year and McCoy’s contract expires in a year or two. I remember him saying laying a guy like Cousins doesn’t cripple your cap because of those potential savings.

And I think we take dead money with the Glenn trade but I could be wrong.

I'm just skeptical of Cousins, and he was also making it sound like we'd be a more attractive landing spot for him... even after doing all that, than an Arizona or Denver. He didn't even mention Jacksonville in the running for him either.

Edited by Ol Dirty B