Change is Good Right ?? - Well Maybe ??

T master

I know this has been talked about in some form but haven't looked to see when it last was recently so if this is too soon i guess you all can block it !! But here i go ...

Every time a team gets a new coach it comes with a entirely new look or thought that now we got it,  the sky is the limit , but when is to much change not a good thing ?

We saw it when Chip went to the Eagles, he had a ready made team that was blowing people out in the air & on the ground (plus the D wasn't bad either) on the offense so why would you change  because of personality's ?

But from anything i've gathered over the past 17 yrs is that each coach no matter how good a player/scheme  is or how good the team was before the new staff got hired they have to feed their individual ego & put their mark on the team ! I get it you pull from your past or what you have learned .

Does a new hire CEO of a company that is doing well in sales come in & change the entire platform or do they come in & study first what has been done really well in the recent past that has made them successful & keep those things & just work on the area's that aren't working so well or do they come in & blow it up completely regardless of what is working & redo the company in their image ?

Or do they implement the new things in a slower more methodical fashion in order to not throw what success they have had into a tizzy !

I'm not sure which is the answer but overtime when the Bills have gotten a new staff the following staff's cast offs weather it be players or coaches wind up doing really well with other teams. 

When D'Alessandris the Bills O line coach went to San Diego their O line improved almost immediately & when the new coach the Bills old offensive coach Anthony Lynn went to LA he saw what was good about the O line & Joe is still there.

More recently the Rams offense was terrible last year, this year the Bills cast off Aaron Kromer went to the Rams & their offense (Gurly) is having a monster year not to mention the Bills old WR corp is a big part of the resurgence of their offense .

So when is to much change not a good thing ? I would love to sit & ask a NFL HC that question !! I believe change is made with good intentions but i guess you don't know until the full implementation of the change is made so as we all sit & hope that the changes made this year have been & will be for the good of the future of our team we all can wonder the what if's that we have seen over the last 17 yrs !! 

Here is another recent change that we can , will & have wondered about already this year . The last paragraph says it all about the differences that come along with

change ...

http://www.espn.com/blog/jacksonville-jaguars/post/_/id/23642/marcell-dareus-has-made-huge-difference-in-jaguars-run-defense

Coaching matters, and all coaches have their own philosophy and 'their' players that fit 'their' schemes.  Some coaches are more flexible than others.  We have had a string of rigid coaches with rigid schemes that have failed miserably, and I suspect the reason for this is the constant coaching turnover and residual players from previous coaching schemes.  I hope McDermott and staff are the right people for this team; that is the only way we'll turn things around, and I think they have already started the process by getting rid of players who do not fit their philosophy.  This upcoming draft and FA period will be huge for Beane and McDermott; that is where they must bring in 'their' players.