Arizona's line is set

Frez

Cardinals | Starting O-line Set for 2005 - from www.KFFL.com

Sun, 6 Mar 2005 09:28:15 -0800

Kent Somers, of the Arizona Republic, reports Arizona Cardinals head coach Dennis Green said the signing of free agent OT Oliver Ross is the final piece for the club's starting offensive line in 2005. The projected starters include LT Leonard Davis, LG Reggie Wells, C Alex Stepanovich, RG Jeremy Bridges and RT Oliver Ross. "We're a very young offensive line, but we're frisky," Green said. "I think having Oliver come in helps us a lot. He's an emerging talent and that's what we really like."

Dumb move by Green, which is par for the course for him.  He just destroyed Shelton's trade value completely.

264921[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing......he doesn't leave much to the imagination. Wonder if he ever plays online poker.

Dumb move by Green, which is par for the course for him.  He just destroyed Shelton's trade value completely.  Whether he trades Henry for Shelton straight-up is anyone's guess now, but if he doesn't, he's dumber than he seems.

264921[/snapback]

The Nutty Professor is at it again.

Dumb move by Green, which is par for the course for him.  He just destroyed Shelton's trade value completely.  Whether he trades Henry for Shelton straight-up is anyone's guess now, but if he doesn't, he's dumber than he seems.

264921[/snapback]

what are you talking about? shelton wasn't going to start. if he doesn't get traded he will be depth at 3 mil a year. ;) No great need to trade him at this point

what are you talking about?  shelton wasn't going to start.  if he doesn't get traded he will be depth at 3 mil a year.  :o  No great need to trade him at this point

264934[/snapback]

I disagree, Green might just end up releasing Shelton if he can't workout a trade to his liking.