[closed]Is Peterman really ready?

I think so. Not just based on this decision but going back to right before week 1 when Tyrod was in concussion protocol and the potential for Peterman to start was real. From that time coach said he believed he was ready. The fact that he has been the #2 for a mobile QB who has missed time due to injury before also confirms he's been ready all along. How many times did Tyrod get banged up and maybe could have stepped out but knew the moment he left the field, his job is probably lost? I have no worries about the rookie being "broken" by being thrown in too soon. I don't see any reason based on the sample we've seen that he won't do what he does....get that ball out quick in tight windows and let the playmakers do what they do.

I've seen concerns on all the pages/boards about "you can't throw the rookie in too soon, you'll break him like they did EJ". I'm arguing Peterman is nothing like EJ. Peterman has nothing to lose. Best case, he lights it up and he's our guy. Mid-case he looks okay, we still draft our future and we have a nice back up. Worst case he is hot trash and at least we know and don't force the issue.

[This is an automated response]This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. Thank you.