Nathan Peterman to Start this Week.

26CornerBlitz

Could you just post a link and part of the story?

This way we can choose to read it or not.  

I thought that is what the terms of agreement were here.  

Also. THE GIANT FONT is also annoying

There is an option to reduce it. 

Thanks in advance.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Oooh more copied stories.  

How about you post a link and part of the story.  

This way we can choose to read it or not.  

I thought that is what the terms of agreement were here.  

Also. THE GIANT FONT is also annoying

There is an option to reduce it. 

Thanks in advance.  

TROLL

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

just my opinion and you can call me a troll too if you like, but Shady does have a point. that being said, it doesn't bother me that much.

He has no point.  He wants to troll in response to me from thread to thread. He's a weakling. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Thanks Foxx

On a mobile it makes it a pain to scroll through 

in his defense, he did only post part of the story on the Bills. in the article there is much more than the three paragraphs he quoted. 

17 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Hahaha that’s funny. 

Someone is still hurt Taylor got benched.  

I'm not the one quoting posts from you from thread to thread.  You want attention, just like all trolls do. 

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

in his defense, he did only post part of the story on the Bills. in the article there is much more than the three paragraphs he quoted. 

What I posted is directly relevant to the discussion on Peterman.  The aricle is much much more than that.  Like I said, he's trolling for attention.  Pathetic!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm not the one quoting posts from you from thread to thread.  You want attention, just like all trolls do. 

What I posted is directly relevant to the discussion on Peterman.  The aricle is much much more than that.  Like I said, he's trollingh for attention.  Pathetic!

i don't think shady is a troll, though he may certainly be trolling you because some of your posts directly effect his forum viewing experience. 

it is neither ones fault really though. I'm sure you are not doing it intentionally to harm him. if the forum had a mobile friendly theme your posts wouldn't be as much of a factor to Shady's forum experience. 

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i don't think shady is a troll, though he may certainly be trolling you because some of your posts directly effect his forum viewing experience. 

it is neither ones fault really though. I'm sure you are not doing it intentionally to harm him. if the forum had a mobile friendly theme your posts wouldn't be as much of a factor to Shady's forum experience. 

No one is forcing him to respond to me or even see what I post. He's certainly not contributing to the discussion of the subject matter, therefore he's trolling.  I'm done posting about this pathetic individual. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No one is forcing him to respond to me or even see what I post. He's certainly not contributing to the discussion of the subject matter, therefore he's trolling.  I'm done posting about this pathetic individual. 

And calling me a troll in giant

letters, Pathetic, and attention grabber is contributing? 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

as i said to you in another thread somewhere, i love your 'news feed'. and i'm quite sure i'm not alone in that regard. Shady might be there as well, it is just that those large fonts screw with the mobile screen.

just my two satoshi....carry on.

Edited by Foxx

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....Savage gets benched in favor of Watson......Glennon in favor of Tribusky......Hoyer in favor of Bethard......and of course sort out the 37 benchings in Cleveland......not much from the media.....TT is benched for Peterman and Buffalo is the class clown.....go figure............

The joke of it is if Peterman goes 30-45 for 400 yards and 4 tds in a 38-35 Bills victory hell be the media darling of the week. Youll see the Nathan Peterman trick shot video about 500 times on ESPN.

Just now, THEHARDTRUTH said:

The joke of it is if Peterman goes 30-45 for 400 yards and 4 tds in a 38-35 Bills victory hell be the media darling of the week. Youll see the Nathan Peterman trick shot video about 500 times on ESPN.

No team has really torched the Chargers' D all season long, so that would certainly be a surprise.