Last day of Empire Sports Network

Tom

I will miss it also...

Glad Howards still here.....

They were good times.......from the Bills Superbowl runs during the beginning to the Sabres in its hayday, Empire Sports is part our sports history.

I miss the Sabres and Hockey Hotline, the Bills coverage, and even FanTV....I hope some type of local sports show comes back when everything settles.

I've been doing my part, when DirecTV called me about the "deal of the century" sports pack they wanted to sell me, I told them about Empire slowly wasting away and that they NEEDED to examine a local feed through Fox-Sports to allow a window into Buffalo related sports! I think for those of us that miss this option, we should do our due diligence and keep bugging the SHI* out of them and rant and rave about getting something done.... I have!!!

Oh shucks...I guess this means if I want to catch that special on the 1969-70 St. Bonaventure basketball team, last year's Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the Bisons championship bash, or the 10 year anniversary program, I have less than 24 hours.

It is a sad day, but for us WNY locals, Empire is being replaced by the NFL Network starting tomorrow!!

Empire in its heyday was better for a Bills fan... I have the NFL channel & the speak little of the Bills.... ;)

Living in Phoenix, it was hard to get any Bills Videos from practice, or interviews. i got basically nothing at all. I will miss ESN. Yes, it bothered me when it became an all Sabres network, and began to exclude the Bills a little, but it was still better than nothing.

Bye ESN. Here's hoping we get a Fox sports Buffalo SOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a sad day, but for us WNY locals, Empire is being replaced by the NFL Network starting tomorrow!!

264798[/snapback]

Is it going to be on the same channel (25), or will it be above 100 so I'd need a digital package?

Well I woke this morn'n & I got myself a beer..........

Yeah, I woke this morn'n & I got myself a beer..........

The future's uncertain and the end is always near........ :o

Thank you for your many loyal years of viewership.

Empire Sports Network will sign off on March 7th, 2005

Empire Sports Network