You want fries with that?

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

I think we call them French Fries at TB in Canada. Maybe it's just Fries or Fries Supreme for our tailored menus.

As for BK, they did a major research project a decade ago to defeat McD's fries and through taste tests were convinced they had perfected it.

But still nobody went to BK for their fries.

McDonald's fries aren't what they used to be.  Malcolm Gladwell did a whole podcast on it a few months ago. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

When the camera starts as soon as she starts ordering you know it's fake as hell.

Give me a Five Guys bacon cheeseburger, Arby's curly fries, and a Wendy's chocolate frosty.  Just once a year though as I plan on living long enough to see the Bills win a SB.

you gotta get out of your car to go to Five Guys, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...............

1 hour ago, bbb said:

gladwell picks the winners in life and then writes 50 pages after finding something that has nothing to do with the success, like he ties his shoe laces different

It's quite possible that this woman has a french frying career ahead of her.

I can see no better candidate to work a deep-frier all day for minimum wage for the rest of her life, while supporting a jobless husband and feeding 6 state assisted kids.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:01 PM, row_33 said:

you gotta get out of your car to go to Five Guys, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...............

gladwell picks the winners in life and then writes 50 pages after finding something that has nothing to do with the success, like he ties his shoe laces different

I used to really like him up until this year - when season two of his podcast came out - and I pretty much hated every episode.