Sam Bradford Headed for Knee Surgery and IR; Bridgewater Activated

On 11/12/2017 at 10:36 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Gamesmanship.  Teddy Two Gloves seems a nice guy and it’s awesome he worked his way back but he never played better than Case Keenum is right now.  He proved how big of joke the pro bowl is now when he made it with 14 td passes in 16 games.  

If they bench Case for TB, it would be the equivalent of benching Flutie for RJ.  And we all see how well worked out for the Bills.

On 11/9/2017 at 6:07 AM, GunnerBill said:

I think he'd allow Dennison to run a bit more of his offense with the WCO timing routes and quick hitters back in there, but he is a sideways step from Tyrod at this stage.  Better passer, better rhythm thrower but arguably a less dynamic playmaker (doesn't throw as good of a deep ball and you lose some of the dynamic plays TT can make with his legs).  

If they want to move on from Tyrod and feel like they need a vet on a 1-2 year deal to groom their rookie then I would be in favour of Bradford.  He has played his most consistent ball of his career in Minnesota.  He was actually the route I wanted to the Bills to go in 2015 when Orton had retired and Rex had arrived.  

I agree with a lot but the Bradford love blows my mind. He has like 5 good games in his career. He is a slightly better version of Trent and he is made of glass.