Mayberry to Saints

lost another one? another one what? free agent lineman? what do you know about the prospects? their medical history? their contract demands? their character and chemistry with their teams? managing an NFL team is not like assembling a jigsaw puzzle. you don't just put this piece here and that piece there.

TD, MM, and TM know what the hell they're doing. Everything they do this offseason will make us better over last season. Look at how Jonas' contract is being panned around the league. The 9ers overpaid. If we kept him, we'd be hamstrung with other areas of the team.

Pat was getting 4 mill per from 3 different teams. we had no chance. He's not worth 4 million per. Sam outplayed him and he's getting 2.5 per.

stop panicking and pretending that you know what's best for the team.

You don't, and no one else on this board does, either. We only know 5% of the details of a player. We're not in a position to intelligently debate these things. We think we know things, but we don't.

lost another one? another one what? free agent lineman? what do you know about the prospects? their medical history? their contract demands? their character and chemistry with their teams? managing an NFL team is not like assembling a jigsaw puzzle. you don't just put this piece here and that piece there.

TD, MM, and TM know what the hell they're doing. Everything they do this offseason will make us better over last season. Look at how Jonas' contract is being panned around the league. The 9ers overpaid. If we kept him, we'd be hamstrung with other areas of the team.

Pat was getting 4 mill per from 3 different teams. we had no chance. He's not worth 4 million per. Sam outplayed him and he's getting 2.5 per.

You don't, and no one else on this board does, either. We only know 5% of the details of a player. We're not in a position to intelligently debate these things. We think we know things, but we don't.

264263[/snapback]

Lighten up Francis. I was just giving Mayberry news, the "Lost another one" is from the Ditech commercial, I didn't want to leave a NM. No panic here.

I really thought that TD may go after him with his ties to Pitt.  Still have Demulling available.

264268[/snapback]

I think you mean Tom Modrak and his ties to Philly as Mayberry's never played in Steel town. You're right about DeMulling being available as is Cosey Coleman and Keydrick Vincent to name a few Gs. I'd be happy with anyone of them, as feel Gandy be best served as a backup.

Haha seriously dude... nodarb was trippin

Lighten up Francis.  I was just giving Mayberry news, the "Lost another one"  is from the Ditech commercial, I didn't want to leave a NM.  No panic here.

264274[/snapback]

264263[/snapback]

Best quote I've read this week. TD knows what he's doing. Do you remember what our team looked like in 2001-2002 when TD took over. It was ugly. And it was because we had no money to spend. We had to build, to get through the tough times. We'll, now that were on year 4, we've got some money to spend and still a young, potentially good team. I just hope that the Pat Williams move doesn't come back and bite us.