How would you rate the 2017 Draft so far?

Sky Diver

This new regime won't hesitate giving the keys to Peterman if eventually he shows himself worthy. Their mode of operation is that they don't care about your status, they will do what's in the best interest of the team. Tyrod has been a great story so far this year, but he isn't at franchise QB level yet. So pumped he's playing like he is though. So much excitement back!

You are right about their operation.

It kind of reminds me of Pete Carroll where he doesn't care what round you were drafted in or how much money you make, he's going to start the best man.

It will be difficult for Peterman to prove himself though as their wont be much an opportunity for him.

He will of course have to light up pre season

When Peterman was originally drafted they might have just looked at him as a developmental prospect, but behind closed doors I can assure you the conversation has changed.

And I still think there are factions within One Bills Drive that would love start him over Taylor if they could. At least that's some of the feedback some sources have mind have passed along.

In any even we are fortunate to have drafted such a stud and I look forward to the day he's starting and hopefully lead the Bills to the promised land. Make no mistake about it though this is Taylors team for now though.

Out of curiosity I always see you saying have your sources. What sources do you have?

Edited by billsfan11

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are right about their operation.

It kind of reminds me of Pete Carroll where he doesn't care what round you were drafted in or how much money you make, he's going to start the best man.

It will be difficult for Peterman to prove himself though as their wont be much an opportunity for him.

He will of course have to light up pre season

Out of curiosity I always see you saying have your sources. What sources do you have?

In the history of this website have any of the people with sources ever told us what those sources were? Im not completely doubting the possibility, it just made me recall how sources (real or made up) always have a code of silence.