[closed]Patriots starting to look beatable.

Cherrybone

This is what's mind boggling to me. The Patriots don't look like the favorites of the AFC east no more and the Bills still can't pull it together. This season the defense is fine and the offense is struggling. Due to their history they will fix the offense next season and the defense will be horrible. This is a time where the entire AFC can be up for grabs and the Bills can't pull it together.

Don't count them out just quite yet (unfortunately)

Do you remember the 2012 game we played against them? We were up 21-7 in the 3rd qtr and lost 52-28. But yes for a few minutes there I thought things were different

Oh I'm not counting them out at all they still have Brady. However constantly having to come back from behind could eventually catch up to them. Their play overall, regardless of outcome don't resemble a team under the reigns of Brady and Belichick Edited by Cherrybone

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.