Chris Villarrial...

Bill from NYC

if the Buffalo Bills are to improve this season.

Even if Big Mike and Teague show no improvement at all this season (hopefully this is NOT the case), their tasks will be easier playing next to a good RG, the Bills first in approx 10 years.

Last season, Henry gained the bulk of his many yards running left, or so I thought. The ability to run to either side will make it harder for defenses to cheat. Also, having more plays at his disposal can only help Drew. Additionally, MaGahee and Evans bring speed to the football field, something the Bills lacked in 03.

I dont know what 04 will bring, but I am unimpressed with the jests, and the dolphins are a second rate football team. NE is overdue for some bad luck.

The Bills enter this season with some question marks, but imo they will be a better team than last season; this from a skeptic.

In all, count me as one who believes that the playoffs are a distinct possibility providing that the coaching is better (one would think that this is all but certain), the pass protection improves, and we find a way to put more pressure on opposing qbs.

Either way, I am ready!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill--are you okay? You didn't get bit by any malaria carrying mosquitos this weekend or anything, did you??...forgive me if I am mistaken but this is almost a tad positive outlook about the o-line..

God bless you man....a little faith and hope is good this time of year.

Go Bills!!!!!

Bill--are you okay?  You didn't get bit by any malaria carrying mosquitos this weekend or anything, did you??...forgive me if I am mistaken but this is almost a tad positive outlook about the o-line..

God bless you man....a little faith and hope is good this time of year. 

Go Bills!!!!!

19666[/snapback]

As a matter of fact I was stung by a bee (on my neck) on friday. :(

I still take the position that Bills qbs, rbs and fans are entitled to better blocking than we have seen for the last 10 years. As far as I am concerned, the Bills played 03 with virtually NO RG, and a LG who weighed 270 or so, and was tossed around on passing downs like a frisbee at a picnic.

I am openly predicting a TD run from the right side in game one...by MaGahee! :(:D B)

sorry about the bee sting

living in horse country and mowing over an acre ...bee stings are old hat to me....more's the pity

but if it gave you a more positive outlook on the season then I say SWARM!!!

The negative reviews I continue to read here and elsewhere continue to baffle me. This is last year's predcited-to-be 11-5 team minus Antoine but plus Mularkey and McGahee and Villarrial and Vincent.

The schedule (which so many are pointing at as bad) is one designed to get us out of the box hot, two weeks to prepare for the Patsies, then we get the Jets away and Miami at home. The four out of six on the road at the end of the season is fine with me since Bledsoe does not play as good in the bad weather so the home field means a little less than it does in the warmer weather. I would rather win at home in the warm weather than lose in the cold and take my chances in warm weather away late in the season.

First things first: Jacksonville. Byron Leftwich and Fred taylor are both ? right now The former for bad play (<60 QB rating in the preaseason) and the latter for having only 6 carries in the preseason due to an ankle strain. Add that to a pumped RWS crowd, a defense that should rank in the top five and you are looking at the Bills needing only 13-17 points to win. In my mind, just like last year's Opener, if the Bills can get an early lead the Jags are in BIG trouble.

One question I have for you Bill and the other "vet" posters: The Bills never (Not even once) threw long to Evans...is it just me or do I smell a bomb or two coming up next Sunday? Maybe play number 1?

-RichNJoisy