Notable stat indicative of Taylor's valuable play right now

Add in our horrible WR core to this, which the TT haters ignore and it's even more impressive. WR are horrible, even all the analyst know this but somehow it's gets ignored here. Hell I bet Bills coaching knows we are one of the weakest wr core in the nfl

Haters gon hate. Potatoes gon potate.

This never makes any sense to me. The only time this offense has moved the ball, outside of like one drive, has been when Taylor was throwing the ball. So why is it the Bills move downfield when they open the playbook and don't do jack when they go back in a shell... would they feel that Taylor cant throw the ball?

Ill tell you one thing for sure... they wouldn't be 3-1 with this running game. It hasn't done jack squat. All the running game has done these last 4 games, outside of that one drive, is put the offense in a hole and make it more difficult on Taylor.

I thought this was obvious? People get blinded by their own agendas.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an update on Taylor's numbers when trailing:

96 ATT 66 COMP 68.8 % 679 Yards 7.1 AVG 44 Long 5 TD 1 INT 101.9 Rating

I was curious so I just went and checked through the play-by-plays to track and compare how many minutes we've been trailing as a team and what I found is I think an interesting display of both Taylor's value and our offensive approach.

Buffalo has only trailed about 35% of all the 400 minutes of football they've played.

In that 35% of those 400 minutes, Taylor has attempted 49% of all his attempts, completed 53% of all his completions for 51% of all his yards and 62.5% of all his TDs.

It's like McDermott wants Taylor to be like a burner on a gas stove, when you need to heat up adjust quickly to higher heat and once you get what you're cooking to the temperature you want turn it down and let it simmer, but watch it and be ready to turn it back up if you need to.