ipad pro question

dib

recently updated the OS on my iPad and now in order to save photos i have to change system preferences. I've been wracking my brain to find anywhere to change system preferences to allow photos to be saved.

Thanks for your help

Sorry... All I have is a smart-azzed answer. I hate when they do this, move everything around with subsequent updates. Do they do it on purpose to keep us sharp?

Can you find it in "General Settings?" I am Android guy, other three people in my family are Sheeple. It's like the one-eyed leading the blind.

Take a deep breath, say: "They make these things for idiots, let's not over-think this." Then... The magical Apple ferries come and fix everything!

I used my daughter's MacBook recently, is this the clusterphuck of organization that kids live in today? You wonder why PCs were "for business."

Sorry, I gave a smart-azzed answer. Hope you find your settings.

recently updated the OS on my iPad and now in order to save photos i have to change system preferences. I've been wracking my brain to find anywhere to change system preferences to allow photos to be saved.

Thanks for your help

You're talking about saving photos that you've taken on your iPad? Or transferring photos from someplace else?