WR + Flex conundrum for week 2 - please help

YoloinOhio

I'd play Lamar Miller, the Bengals will be over aggressive against the rookie QB and get burned on some draws and screens because they are undisciplined.

Play McCafe if you are able to pull for an opposing player, otherwise play Allen.

Jones, Bryant, Kupp

Don't be scared by Bryant that spread is screwy in the Pitt/Minni game Pitts is going to put up some points IMO.

I'd play Lamar Miller, the Bengals will be over aggressive against the rookie QB and get burned on some draws and screens because they are undisciplined.

Play McCafe if you are able to pull for an opposing player, otherwise play Allen.

Jones, Bryant, Kupp

Don't be scared by Bryant that spread is screwy in the Pitt/Minni game Pitts is going to put up some points IMO.

thanks. My Steelers fan buddy says Bryant is going to be huge once he gets back into the routine with Ben. He did get 6 targets last week but only caught 2. Im hoping he can be WR2.

Mccaffrey might be jinxed if I play him, which is tempting!

thanks. My Steelers fan buddy says Bryant is going to be huge once he gets back into the routine with Ben. He did get 6 targets last week but only caught 2. Im hoping he can be WR2.

Mccaffrey might be jinxed if I play him, which is tempting!

Bryant will be good for them, that spread is jacked up. All the money will come in on Minni after that nice showing in prime time. Hope that Rhodes spends his time chasing

AB.

Similiar situation in Washington, you know Norman will be shadowing Watkins and that will provide good oppurtunity for Kupp in a game that should have a fairly high point total.

On the Panthers note I have KB, I think he could have a big day but for now I have Thielen in there. Im also playing against a guy that just lost DJ, that would have been rough with him playing the colts.

Good luck this week.

Edited by Commonsense

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.