OT - Man, Jennifer Johnson is hot

Rayzer32

Most Rochesterians should know who I am talking about. She does the weekend newscasts for NBC in Rochester. I think she is one hell of a cute girl. Depressing news stories are not as depressing when she is on.

My wife always knows when she is on. I turn on the news and if it's her, I give a big Ohh yeahhhh!!! Then I get the look, even though my wife agrees with me and says she is pretty.

Just once, that's all. :(

Jennifer Johnson

Most Rochesterians should know who I am talking about.  She does the weekend newscasts for NBC in Rochester.  I think she is one hell of a cute girl.  Depressing news stories are not as depressing when she is on.   

My wife always knows when she is on.  I turn on the news and if it's her, I give a big Ohh yeahhhh!!!  Then I get the look, even though my wife agrees with me and says she is pretty.

Just once, that's all.   :(

Jennifer Johnson

19533[/snapback]

Buffalo's got a cute female reporter or two. My personal favorite is Jodi Johnston, who ironically enough also works for the NBC affiliate. You'll need to scroll down to find her http://www.wgrz.com/bios/default.aspx

Buffalo's got a cute female reporter or two. My personal favorite is Jodi Johnston, who ironically enough also works for the NBC affiliate. You'll need to scroll down to find her http://www.wgrz.com/bios/default.aspx

19537[/snapback]

Wow, they both have JJ for intitials, but then again so does Jimmy Johnson. :(

Jennifer is getting back to her love of karate. She also enjoys running and recently completed a 26.2 mile marathon

What a wimp... only a 26.2 mile marathon. When you go out drinking the night before and run a 30 mile marathon the next morning. Then you can come talk to me. :(

What a wimp... only a 26.2 mile marathon.  When you go out drinking the night before and run a 30 mile marathon the next morning.  Then you can come talk to me.  :(

19543[/snapback]

If you tried sneaking out on her in the morning, could you just imagine what would happen? She would run your ass down and then beat the livin crap out of you.

Doesn't a race have to be 26 miles to be called a marathon anyways?? Why would they call it a 26.2 mile marathon and not just a marathon if that was the case??

If you tried sneaking out on her in the morning, could you just imagine what would happen?  She would run your ass down and then beat the livin crap out of you.

Doesn't a race have to be 26 miles to be called a marathon anyways??  Why would they call it a 26.2 mile marathon and not just a marathon if that was the case??

19554[/snapback]

I have not lived in Buffalo since 1988, but I do remember Susan Banks was quite the looker in her day. Is she still on in Buffalo. I think last time I was home, I saw her on the tele, and she looked as fetching as ever. Classy, beautiful, and a good reporter. Down here in Austin, the local news personalities are horrible. Lots of hotties, but terrible anchors/reporters...

Doesn't a race have to be 26 miles to be called a marathon anyways??  Why would they call it a 26.2 mile marathon and not just a marathon if that was the case??

19554[/snapback]

The official length is 26 mi., 385 yds. However they can very in length. The one I did was 30 on the dot. I remember wanting to throw up the entire time. Only problem was there was people all over the place cheering me on. But I learned my lesson... no more booze before a long run. lol

Her family as well as mine are members of the country club of buffalo. I swam WITH her younger sister on the summer swim team and watched jodi swim (she's a few years older than me) when i wasn't in the pool.

I have not lived in Buffalo since 1988, but I do remember Susan Banks was quite the looker in her day.  Is she still on in Buffalo.  I think last time I was home, I saw her on the tele, and she looked as fetching as ever.  Classy, beautiful, and a good reporter.  Down here in Austin, the local news personalities are horrible.  Lots of hotties, but terrible anchors/reporters...

19557[/snapback]

Banks is still around. see her Channel 7 profile here.

Her family as well as mine are members of the country club of buffalo.  I swam WITH her younger sister on the summer swim team and watched jodi swim (she's a few years older than me) when i wasn't in the pool.

19589[/snapback]

Why am I all of a sudden thinking, " Doesn't anybody #@*%! knock?" ?

19537[/snapback]

Lancaster Steve and I were eating lunch at Romeo's Bakery on Hertel Ave. a couple weeks back. She was in there getting lunch. Tall, petite and pregnant. She is very easy on the eyes.