2017 Week 1 Part 2

Mark Vader

Now College Football will really get into action.

For the most part this is when the big boys start the season against cupcakes.

Although, there also is usually a couple of big non-conference match-ups to get very excited about and that's exactly what we will get this Saturday.

Florida Vs. Michigan @ Jerry World, and Alabama Vs. Florida State.

What a way to start the season! is the game between the Crimson Tide & Seminoles a precursor to this year's National Title game?

The Gators & Wolverines will be looking to make a statement early on to show how real they are.

Let's not forget about Sunday's match-up between Virginia Tech & West Virginia.

Any other games that jump out at you this weekend? Got any upset predictions?

Also, Florida and Michigan will be wearing color rush uniforms. Check out these beauts: https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/look-michigan-and-florida-unveil-bright-color-rush-uniforms-for-season-opener/

Those unis are .... something else!

Indeed they are. I was so glad that Michigan never followed the stupid trend that Oregon had set for years, and kept wearing their traditional uniforms.

Oh well, all good things do come to an end. Thank God they will still have their traditional helmet.

Indeed they are. I was so glad that Michigan never followed the stupid trend that Oregon had set for years, and kept wearing their traditional uniforms.

Oh well, all good things do come to an end. Thank God they will still have their traditional helmet.

im not a fan of the alternates that the Buckeyes roll out every year either. But I get it's a recruiting tool and Nike thing. I'm s traditionalist though on unis. Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.