After the Tank - what really happens

So I sing you to sleep

After the tankin'

I brush back the hair from your eyes.

And the disgust on your face

Is so real that it makes me want to cry.

And I know that my song

Isn't sayin' anything new.

Oh, but after the tankin'

I'm still in love with you

Not everyday ya get to work in an Englebert Humperdink reference...

Not necessary to have to draft a top QB (see Aaron Rogers), Newton and Luck had good offensive weapons. Flaming out on top of the draft QBs is a result of talent and teams reaching.

It would mean purging all the older vets 1st. like Tyrod, McCoy, Incognito, Wood and Hughes, none of which has happened and is probably not going to happen so until those players are gone this "tank" word people are saying must be coming from the playstation kids that don't really know football. How can you scream "tank" when a WR of pretty decent caliber was traded for in Watkins spot? Same for CB also, Gaines for Darby isn't a "tank", people need to understand the game better, Watkins hasn't been a big piece of this team since being drafted (injuries), Darby was being benched last season for his poor play, it's not like the management said these are Whaley's guys, F them, lets trade them. We got very good compensation for players who haven't really made huge impacts for us, just my opinion.

tank the tank talk? :thumbsup:

Not necessary to have to draft a top QB (see Aaron Rogers), Newton and Luck had good offensive weapons. Flaming out on top of the draft QBs is a result of talent and teams reaching.

tank the tank talk? :thumbsup:

Yeah when you have Brett Favre you can gamble on a free falling Aaron Rodgers. What does Newton and Luck have to do with anything?