What does this trade value stuff mean?

bbb

The first sentence must be the longest sentence ever written. And, I am not following:

As projected by FPI and using Stuart's chart, the Bills trading their sixth-round pick for Los Angeles' second-rounder and Philadelphia's third-round pick to trade the Rams pick (37, fifth-lowest FPI projection) and Eagles pick (80, 16th-lowest FPI projection) for pick 190 (the Bills have the sixth-lowest projection and that was the sixth-lowest pick of the sixth round, obviously the exact pick will pend specific compensatory selections) is roughly the equivalent of acquiring the 16th overall pick in a typical draft (17.1 points, closest to value of 16th pick, 16.9 points).

That gives the Bills what essentially amounts to three first-round picks in the 2018 draft,

Anybody smarter than me want to explain this?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20313763/winners-losers-buffalo-bills-los-angeles-rams-philadelphia-eagles-mega-trades-sammy-watkins-jordan-matthews-ronald-darby

The Rams pick will be in the 33 to 39 range and the Eagles pick should be in the 75-85 range.

I guess what they are saying is they package the picks they could move into the 1st rnd.

If the Bills have a good year and KC has a good year they might need to pkg some picks to get a good/great QB in 2018.

This gives them that opportunity without too much of a talent drop off in 2017.

I love these two trades. J. Mathews has been a more productive WR than often injured underproductive Sammy Watkins. We need a franchise QB and this sets us up well to pick one of the better ones in the next draft. We now have two 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks respectively. Tyrod is average at best and I don't see this team winning more than 6 games anyway. I love the thought process...

The Rams pick will be in the 33 to 39 range and the Eagles pick should be in the 75-85 range.

I guess what they are saying is they package the picks they could move into the 1st rnd.

If the Bills have a good year and KC has a good year they might need to pkg some picks to get a good/great QB in 2018.

This gives them that opportunity without too much of a talent drop off in 2017.

Thanks! I just tried reading that 5 line sentence again, and just like most media, I've concluded espn doesn't care about grammar, either. It makes little to no sense.................But, I think you've figured out what they're trying to say.