Who will exceed expectations?

scribo

In your opinion, of these three young Bills, who will most exceed expectations next season?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. In your opinion, of these three young Bills, who will most exceed expectations next season?

• Willis McGahee
    • Lee Evans
    • J.P. Losman

I don't just want to know who you think will have the best season next year; I want to know who has the best shot at stepping it up a notch above what the "experts" are expecting.

I don't just want to know who you think will have the best season next year; I want to know who has the best shot at stepping it up a notch above what the "experts" are expecting.

260296[/snapback]

We've seen what Evans and WM can do, so JP better excede expectations

I personally think Evans is going to have a huge, breakout year. It is an odd number year, which traditionally means Moulds will not be productive, so I think Evans will step up and become the de facto #1 WR.

i think losman........many are expecting a huge season out of mcgahee, with an increase in his yards and TD's, so his bar is pretty high........evans, likewise, is expected to post bigger numbers, as in 1000 yards and 10 TD's........if he posts those kind of numbers obviously a big reason why is losman.......he has the most room to improve, and i expect he will look good in the offense........

Get out of here.  :doh:

260346[/snapback]

Hey, everyone crusading here, have convinced me that Travis is the smartest player the Bills ever had. Oakland was stupid for not giving us Gallery and their 1st round pick for him.

He will not fumble, he'll get 3000 yards, 100 catches, and 40 TD's.

At least that is what I did with Maddan last night.

Was that in one game or in one season? 

:doh:

260390[/snapback]

It was a joke.

I was using that as several of our more "intelligent" posters had commented they based their knowledge and needs on how well a player did in madden.

It was a joke. 

I was using that as several of our more "intelligent" posters had commented they based their knowledge and needs on how well a player did in madden.

260401[/snapback]

I know, I know...I just like being a dick this early in the morning.