Ainge- Tennessee Vols....

Buftex

Hey, I am only a casual college football fan. I am wathcing ESPN right now, UNLV vs TENNESSEE. Does anyone know if the kid, #10 Ainge, is related to NBA star Danny Ainge? I am guessing the kid is about 18 or 19. Could he be Danny Ainges' son. When I turned the game on, I saw a split second of Danny Ainge footage (Celtics vs Lakers), and figured there must be some connection. I am a huge Celtics fan (though not such a huge Danny Ainge fan) but was just curious....

• 3 weeks later...

This Ainge is something special. I watched him in the Florida game and again against Louisiana Tech. He is a true freshman but may make Tennessee forget about Peyton Manning. Tennessee has a great running game with Cedric Houston who is up there with Travis Henry and Jamal, and its strongest part of the game is its receivers. Colquitt, the kicker, is something special as well. Defense is the question mark, and having the veteran middle linebacker out will certainly hurt. Ainge was sharing time with another freshman who was playing very well and had a Michael Vick type running style, but I think Ainge has emerged as the starter. We'll see what they have against Auburn this Saturday. Auburn is ranked 9 to Tennessee at 11.

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.