Frazier: "(Brown and Ragland) will be part of our best 11"

The reason why Big Cat got ran off the board.

His take was laughable and he went as far as to make a bull **** statistical graph to show us he knew more then us.

It was insane.

It's pretty sad, the lengths some people will go to, to try and convince others that their hate driven theories are correct.

I love football, and love the Bills. With that being said, I'll never let my personal obsessions cloud my vision or perception of reality.

For many fans, if a player isn't a future Hall of Famer or All-Pro, he sucks. Some people nit pick way too much. For example, Jerry Hughes has been known to jump offsides more often than we'd like. It can get frustrating, but some people tend to blow that way out of proportion, and judge him more off of that as opposed to the total body of work. Part of what makes him a good player is his jump off the snap, and sometimes as a result, he jumps early. Bruce Smith used to get flagged for jumping early all the time, because he was trying to time his jump off the snap. Now obviously I'm not going to compare Hughes to Smith, because Bruce certainly made up for those penalties by becoming the all time sack leader, but that was part of his game, just like Hughes. A third of a second is a long time when trying to get to the QB before he throws, and that early jump could be the difference between a sack, a hurry, or not coming close to the QB.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that some fans take things way too seriously sometimes, and hold some weird grudges against certain players.

Tyrod Taylor may not be a QB that can carry his team to a championship, but he's definitely not as bad as some people make him out to be. His play is far more positive than negative, and with a competent defense, he can play well enough and smart enough to make the playoffs, IMO. Too often, people look at stats when judging, rather than efficiency.

My apologies for getting off topic here.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic