[closed]The Bills "half way" rebuild

I just don't understand this franchise. I don't understand why we keep attempting these half way rebuilding efforts instead of just tearing it all down and starting over. This team is not a playoff contending team. What should have happened this offseason was a full on purge of the Bills roster. We should have gotten rid of Kyle Williams. We should have let Tyrod walk. We should have traded Shady, Incognito, Wood and Clay for whatever we could have gotten for them. We should be in full on rebuilding mode going into this season. Start the rookie at QB and see what we have in him. The Bills should be trying to get a top 3 pick in next years draft. There are going to be franchise QBs available in next years draft that we have to make a play for.

Currently the Buffalo Bills seem to be content with running a high school offense centered around an above average running game. The problem is that Tyrod can't throw the ball over the middle and he can't seem to run any sort of play action. This offense is not set up to win every week and that isn't going to change with Tyrod at the helm. The Bills need to move into this century by getting a Qb that can actually throw the ball. To do this, their best bets are to be drafting in the top 3 in next years NFL draft. The way this roster is set up right now we are probably a 5-7 win team. That will put us out of range for a top pick and will continue our path down mediocrity lane. At some point this franchise needs a complete reboot. Now is that time. The Bills just haven't embraced that reality yet and it will cost this franchise dearly.

I just don't understand this franchise. I don't understand why we keep attempting these half way rebuilding efforts instead of just tearing it all down and starting over. This team is not a playoff contending team. What should have happened this offseason was a full on purge of the Bills roster. We should have gotten rid of Kyle Williams. We should have let Tyrod walk. We should have traded Shady, Incognito, Wood and Clay for whatever we could have gotten for them. We should be in full on rebuilding mode going into this season. Start the rookie at QB and see what we have in him. The Bills should be trying to get a top 3 pick in next years draft. There are going to be franchise QBs available in next years draft that we have to make a play for.

Currently the Buffalo Bills seem to be content with running a high school offense centered around an above average running game. The problem is that Tyrod can't throw the ball over the middle and he can't seem to run any sort of play action. This offense is not set up to win every week and that isn't going to change with Tyrod at the helm. The Bills need to move into this century by getting a Qb that can actually throw the ball. To do this, their best bets are to be drafting in the top 3 in next years NFL draft. The way this roster is set up right now we are probably a 5-7 win team. That will put us out of range for a top pick and will continue our path down mediocrity lane. At some point this franchise needs a complete reboot. Now is that time. The Bills just haven't embraced that reality yet and it will cost this franchise dearly.

B.oy I. L.ove L.osing S.easons

I'm sorry about your affliction can'tseedon'tunderstand-itis!

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.