Inside Brandon Beane's unlikely rise to Bills GM

Beane said. "I consider, I always said the top three for football towns in no particular order, are Green Bay, Buffalo and Kansas City. So I knew, 'Hey, this is a football town.'[/size]

"It was a frustrating miserable loss at the end of the game," Beane said. "As mad as I was, I appreciated the fan base and how fired up. I mean, these people were hugging. I was kind of like, 'Chill.' You haven't won a playoff game. We were good that year. 12-4.[/size]

"He said they treat him like royalty now," Beane's mother Cindy said. "He's just not used to it.:[/size]

"The Pegulas were a big selling factor," Beane said. "You have to know you're going to have the resources, the backing and if I thought the standard had to be a 9 out of 10, they were a 12 out of 10.[/size]

Just wanted to say I love these qoutes.[/size]

Were are these quotes from? I read the article once and just skimmed it quickly again, and I didn't see these quotes. Did I just overlook them (twice)? Or are these from another article? If so, do you have the link? I'd like to read it. Thanks.

Great read btw Yolo. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by BillsFan4

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic