Cross Correll Buckhalter off your lists

I think the Bills will draft a RB as the backup to McGahee.  This is such a deep year at RB, we can easily snag a good backup in the 3rd round.

Buuuuuuuuuuut, if TD & Company do want to go FA, I'm guessing its going to be Amos Zereoue.

259434[/snapback]

I mentioned him last year and got ridiculed... :ph34r:

I think the Bills will draft a RB as the backup to McGahee.  This is such a deep year at RB, we can easily snag a good backup in the 3rd round.

Buuuuuuuuuuut, if TD & Company do want to go FA, I'm guessing its going to be Amos Zereoue.

259434[/snapback]

Yeah Muarice Clarett should still be hanging around. Will get him some looks make him look good an trade him for a higher draft pick then we got him at.

I thought he was an UFA as that's what I read at Redzone, oh well next on my list is JR Redmond.

259547[/snapback]

No, an RFA. As you may know, he was one of many players that HC Lewis brought on board from his stints in WAS, TEN, and BAL, and Watson was more or less resurrected by Lewis. It paid off - he averaged 6.2 per rush, and caught 25 balls.

He would have been a plus for the Bills. Last year, they should have looked at then-FA TE Tony Stewart, who signed for the minimum. The B'gals TE production dropped about in half last year (Palmer's growing pains), but Stewart would have helped the Bills. Fine team player and decent blocker, too.

Tony Stewart:

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/235160