FYI- Randy Moss now a Raider

Campy

The Raiders have a commitment to finding players that are even stupider than their fans.

259449[/snapback]

and meanwhile the Bills sign smart players like Princeton grad Ross Tucker who's nothing more then a good backup/depth player. I don't care if a player is dumb as a rock, so long he contributes on the field is all I really care about.

and meanwhile the Bills sign smart players like Princeton grad Ross Tucker who's nothing more then a good backup/depth player. I don't care if a player is dumb as a rock, so long he contributes on the field is all I really care about.

259458[/snapback]

What if he likes to pick up minors? :ph34r::D

259458[/snapback]

Dumb is fine (after all we're not talking about rocket scientists here) but I would have a problem rooting for a jerk on the team I support. Players like Randy Moss, Rodney Harrison, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin, etc all have a world of talent but are annoying tools and their on and off the field antics just wear on me.