95 Ways to Show Our Appreciation

It is very unusual for a player to be with one team from their draft to retirement, once in a while you will get one that does but not often. The Bills have had a really good one in Kyle Williams, he is a true Buffalo Bill in every way the kind of player you wish all were when they put on the Uni !

He comes to work, doesn't complain after every coaching change he just kisses the wife, hugs the kids & goes to work every day & busts his ass to be the best he can be . No crying or whining just hard work to show others what a real leader looks like .

Kyle's career in B/lo like many others will be coming to an end fairly soon one would think as NFL careers go. If not by his decision by the new FO staff (although if he still plays at a high level he may have 1 more yr) 11 yrs is considered a good NFL career .

Kyle has been to the pro bowl 5 times & has busted his hump for 5 different HC's during his time with the Bills & never once complained just went to work !

I think this year as fans we need to show him our appreciation by making his jersey the number 1 Bills jersey sold I know his is at the top of my list this year !

I have a F. Jackson, C.J. Spiller, A. Reed, Smerlas, but Kyles should be up there with a J. Kelly, B. Smith jersey in your collection because he has given his all to this team & it's fans .

No matter how bad the team may have gotten during his time here no one can say anything bad about the man he is & will be a Buffalo Bill for life .

Thanks Kyle for all you given the Bills fans during your time on the field & here's to at least one more good year !!!

When I heard Kyle was playing another season I knew the Buffalo Bills were still in it to win it and in all probability Taylor would remain.

It speaks volumes of the confidence Williams must feel for McD and the importance our new HC must have felt for Williams in my humble opinion.

thanks