Why another WR?

Frez

Why are people so caught up with adding a free agent WR? Don't we really have other needs? I think WR is one of the least things we need to worry about. Sam Aikens or Josh Reed will do just fine next year. I see Jonathon Smith is listed as our #4. Maybe even draft a 4th or 5th round WR.

We should be more worried about losing two of or big men in Jonas Jennings and Pat Williams. How do you replace them two?

To me,this game is won in the trenches with the big men! Offensive and defensive line baby!

Why are people so caught up with adding a free agent WR? Don't we really have other needs? I think WR is one of the least things we need to worry about. Sam Aikens or Josh Reed will do just fine next year. I see Jonathon Smith is listed as our #4. Maybe even draft a 4th or 5th round WR.

We should be more worried about losing two of or big men in Jonas Jennings and Pat Williams. How do you replace them two?

To me,this game is won in the trenches with the big men! Offensive and defensive line baby!

259324[/snapback]

Frez...WR isn't the #1 priority, but bringing in a proven vet to assume the #3 WR spot wouldn't bother me.

I do agree that LT has to be the #1 priority, with Jennings as good as gone and Price a UFA(even though he may not be in great demand).

i dont understand why everyone is so caught up on retaining Jennings hes not worth the money-let him go. Outside of that everyone is a little delusional right now because Bledsoe can make the best 5 OL guys in the world look like the worst unit after 16 games. I believe we will do just fine. Lets not concentrate on 2 positions please. We need a WR/TE/RB/QB/ as well as the LT/DT Not to mention DEPTH DEPTH DEPTH.