Anyone have a presale code for Bills @ Panthers

NFGenROC

if youre going anywhere not Charlotte in NC. Make it Gboro. Just as good and a hell of a lot cheaper. Asheville is overrated AF.

Raleigh Durham etc just too spread out.

Charlotte is the best by far for social life its just so damn silly, though. Sycamore, omb are two of the newest and best breweries.

while I appreciate your recommendation, im very familiar with NC, and the reason we are going to Asheville is for the craft beer scene...two of the nations best breweries are located there and are a MUST on the trip...again, thanks!

while I appreciate your recommendation, im very familiar with NC, and the reason we are going to Asheville is for the craft beer scene...two of the nations best breweries are located there and are a MUST on the trip...again, thanks!

that's right. You did tell me that too. Ha

rumor is that Tavern has been sold and the ginn mill is taking over

fine with me. It has gone down hill.

The bills fans make it great. Nothing else.

Code 17PSL will get you on Ticketmaster, the seats available aren't the greatest but its a little cheaper than StubHub for the same seat.

Agree with Boyst on Greensboro. There are some pretty cool bars and great food. The drive isn't too bad.

If anyone missed out on the PSL presale, the code PULSE17 has been working since 10am. Not a ton to choose from as it's mainly 500 section and end zone. I was able to score 8 tix together high up but 20 yard line for a reunion of Bills fans.