Any of you knuckleheads coming into Philly for the draft?

3 5ths for you to annouce this year, Marky Mark! If you annouce the Chad Kelly pick, you'll be a god- more so than you already are

:lol:

Yeah, I'm sure you're right.

On my way to Philadelphia early tomorrow morning. I'll be staying in the Center City area.

Let's have a great draft TBD! See you all when I get back. GO BILLS!!!

Michelle Zumwalt(?) or something to that effect, she was awfully cool and ran a really good sunday gathering

Yeah, I know who you're talking about. I am blanking on her name too, but I'm happy she got to move on to something so good.

I also really liked McFadden's, because at the time I was living in Manayunk and mostly getting around using the regional rail and MFL and it was convenient. Even when I first moved, it was close enough that I could get there off the bridge fast.

I agree that I'm not as much of a fan of the new place, and while the PATCO is close, driving to the station kind of sucks. I have a Charlie Brown's by me which has NFL Sunday Ticket, I might try getting in there next season.

Im goin. Ill be in my watkins jersy with a bills hat. Ill be the idiot saying draft PETERMAN RD 2

I will make sure to throw you a pass ..... I will have my red Tyrod Taylor jersey on waiting on the Bills to draft Conley, from Ohio State , in the 2nd round

Edited by liverpoolkev