Disc Golf. Anyone?

BUFFALOKIE

And it's free which is a bonus.

When we played years and years ago we make our own courses. "Ok hole 3. See that oak tree over there? No not that one, the one to the left." When I was in a park one day and saw a proper frisbee golf course with those basket things I said "I'm out"

When we played years and years ago we make our own courses. "Ok hole 3. See that oak tree over there? No not that one, the one to the left." When I was in a park one day and saw a proper frisbee golf course with those basket things I said "I'm out"

My college ultimate team had an 18-hole "campus course", basically an organized version of what you said; the pins are tables, grills, lamp posts, trees, sculptures, signs, hydrants, drainage pipes, etc. And of course, hole 18 was to to tag the scoreboard at the other end of the football field -- with the mandatory such that you must go through at least one of the field goals posts!

We also had to play late at night (tee time 12am) to minimize the amount of pedestrian traffic getting in our way. Or, send the rookies out to play defense on the bystanders! :w00t:

As I understand it, a lot of college ultimate teams have some defined course like this through their campuses.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing 9 holes during lunch - every day last week and today. I've dropped one point every day, and today I threw my first par since I stopped playing years ago.

Other guys go for walks at lunch around the airport or through the ghetto. I prefer the city park. I log about 2 miles on nine holes in around 45 minutes. My back is hurting less than last week too. God I'm out of shape.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE