Andre Holmes - Advanced Statistics

....3 years, $4.5 mil is a lowball offer after the kid signed a $2 mil deal with Raiders last last year ($750K guaranteed) and earned the full $ 2 mil.....

That's what negations are all about, his agent will lobby for more & maybe they can get a contract done.

Andre Holmes is in Buffalo but his visit will actually take place tomorrow. #Bills He flew in tonight and will visit facility tomorrow.

Per NflDraftDiamonds

NFL draft diamonds is just some hack with a keyboard, fwiw. I'm not exaggerating. He has no credible links or history of being correct

That's what negations are all about, his agent will lobby for more & maybe they can get a contract done.

...hope so bud....even if you doubt TT's passing ability or ability to process the field in the allotted time, you still need to provide him with viable receiving options, be it WR or TE....I think this kid fits the bill and it will be up to Dennison to make it work IMO..........

NFL draft diamonds is just some hack with a keyboard, fwiw. I'm not exaggerating. He has no credible links or history of being correct

I don't like Damond but he does work closely with small school guys. Holmes was a D2 player from Hillsdale so I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that he has some connections to him.