Bills/Dolphins Bakay's Tale Of The Tape

I hope its not sacrilegious to do this but I have one more to add....one thing that has always bugged me about Miami is the ability to have your car valeted at the game if you are in one of the boxes--you can pull up, hand over the keys and then go mingle with the upper crust --I mean come on-This is football-this type of game experience is ridiculous....

I would therefore add to Nick's great work:

GAME DAY Experience

Miami: 30 minutes before game time, driving your 2005 Jag up to the gate and handing the keys to the valet....

Buffalo: Driving your 78 Pinto to the parking lot, sneaking in before the gates open, lifting off the hood of the Pinto to reveal that it doubles as a grill and starting the dawn to post-dusk tailgate...

Advantage: BUFFALO, BUFFALO, BUFFALO

Amen brother.  Anyone who says that didn't live through the '70s.  I hate Miami.  Actually, that ain't even strong enough.  That term ain't been invented yet.

20270[/snapback]

Hilarios stuff! :unsure:

For those misinformed souls who think New England is our biggest rival..."go ask somebody!" They are merely the flavor of the week.

SQUISH THE FISH!!!!! :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Thanks again, Lori. You can never see this too much! ;)

NB was also on 'NFL Network' the week the Bills played @ NE and talked about his fantasy football team ("Love Handle Nation") while sporting a home DB jersey. He read his Bills vs. 'felons "Tale of the Tape". Great stuff!! ;) B)