Wanna Tank? Make it interesting..

I'll welcome either of them with open arms! Now, we need a little magic to happen, but....

Magic, Argh 😤! At what point do we settle that in our case for the last 17 years we may have seen the wand at work and need to blame the magicians.

Something needs to happen, Rex would've told us we're playoff bound. McD is the opposite and seems methodical so far.

Could use some change, mang.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anoint any player after like 10 games is crazy. How many guys in college where supposed to be the next great qb and never amounted to a thing?

I predict Rosen of UCLA will be the higher draft pick this year.

As a UCLA guy who pays attention to the program, I have my doubts about Rosen ever being elite. Hope I'm wrong.

Magic, Argh ! At what point do we settle that in our case for the last 17 years we may have seen the wand at work and need to blame the magicians.

Something needs to happen, Rex would've told us we're playoff bound. McD is the opposite and seems methodical so far.

Could use some change, mang.

Ummm, in english, I think we need something magical to happen to get Darnold or Rosen in the next draft. Best I can do.

I have a totally unsubstantiated good feeling about McDermott. I'm not sure why, but the gut feeling is the best in a long time.

Ummm, in english, I think we need something magical to happen to get Darnold or Rosen in the next draft. Best I can do.

I have a totally unsubstantiated good feeling about McDermott. I'm not sure why, but the gut feeling is the best in a long time.

I feel similarly about McDermott. However, at this point of the year I'm always grasping at straws and drinking the hope that springs eternal.