Proposed uniform changes

udonkey

The one thing I've always thought would be a great compliment to the new uniforms would be metal flake candy apple red helmets with the charging Bison metallic as well.  The current red is kind of old fashioned.

256880[/snapback]

not a fan of all the glitter

The sad thing is that no one ever used to say that the Buffalo Bills uniforms were ugly. Now they do - and I'm one of them!

Yesterday the Bills sent me the J.P. Losman photos I had requested for the March wallpaper. (Kind of late, huh?) There were a few of him in his Tulane uniform, a couple in the red practice jersey, and all the rest were in the road jersey with the white pants (HIDEOUS!!!!)... so I've asked them to send more, preferably in the home jersey. We'll see.

I'm with you.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  It wasn't broke.

257113[/snapback]

it wasn't broke when they had the white helmets either. Now when they had that silver and blue Detroit look, well things was broken!!!!

Boredom is setting in...

As one of the few Bills fans that actually like the new style of uniform, I wanted to make a couple of changes that could possibly help please the majority.

Among the changes are:

- Completely eliminating the silver/gray ("nickel") from the color scheme

- Going back to a late 70's style helmet, utilizing new color scheme

- Addition of "charging bison" logo to sleeves, for a unique identity (no more "is that a giants/patriots jersey?")

- Adding a 3rd, alternate uniform and helmet combo - exactly as worn during the Jim Kelly era - uniform to be worn AT HOME, annually vs. the Dolphins (or perhaps rotated vs. AFC East opponents)

http://www.ucpikes.com/mike/bills.gif

256489[/snapback]

Love the white hat part of this (with the charging bison, tho). Don't like the black that replaces the grey tho.

Love the white hat part of this (with the charging bison, tho).  Don't like the black that replaces the grey tho.

257526[/snapback]

Evidently, several people have dark settings on their monitors. The dark color is the navy that is currently used - the same color as the current home jersey.