OT American Idol

Michaela?

258338[/snapback]

Hell, I thought I had all these chicks sorted out......guess not lol.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how aboutt hat dude who looks just like bobby brown...that was kind of scary..anyways...does anyone else laugh their arse off when Randy screams over to the guy performers and calls them "the dogpound" ????

258343[/snapback]

DogPound!!!

Anyway, the Bobby Brown thing was just odd, if I remember correctly, that was Nikko Smith, which is Ozzie Smith's son. Look again, and you'll see the resemblance to the Wizard of Oz.

Good call, I think that they have let him stay because of his story..quitting his band and everything.....I think Bo definately has the talent to be in a "big time" band....how aboutt hat dude who looks just like bobby brown...that was kind of scary..anyways...does anyone else laugh their arse off when Randy screams over to the guy performers and calls them "the dogpound" ????

258343[/snapback]

lol, the guy looked JUST like Bobby Brown.......bad choice of attire.

T-Bone, you as big of a fan of "House" as I am? What a great show. Dr. House is such a prick... that's my favorite part...  it's kind of like CSI for a hospital show in the way they try to figure out what each patient has... good stuff.

258307[/snapback]

Yes, I agree with you Steve and that is what makes it a cut above other medical dramas...Hugh Laurie is a very talented actor and plays the part perfectly.