NFL is scripted

marvlevy

Before the game I told my wife how it would go. At the end of the half it would be a blowout for Atlanta but the pats would win. They always claim coaches make adjustments at the half. No the script just changes at the half. No I didn't watch it or any other game is season.

I was thinking the same thing! I've been convinced of it since the Saint miraculously won their first Superbowl in their first year back in New Orleans after Katrina..... If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. My only question is, when is it our turn?!

Before the game I told my wife how it would go. At the end of the half it would be a blowout for Atlanta but the pats would win. They always claim coaches make adjustments at the half. No the script just changes at the half. No I didn't watch it or any other game is season.

So the NFL is scripted - BY YOU?

Dude, make the Bills win, I mean, cooooooome onnnnn!

While I'm not quite ready to go down the rabbit hole on this, I did have an unsettling thought watching the second half. For those of you old enough, do you remember Hulk Hogan wrestling? He would look like he was losing most of the match until he would magically spazz out, beat up and body slam the other guy then drop a leg on him and get the pin? Brady has essentially been doing the football equivalent of this for his whole career. The losses? Even Hogan had to drop the title once in a while...

Either that or he's just that good.😥