Early "top 50" Prospects

Kizer as the #1 QB on the board is interesting as many scouts see him as having the best tools and the biggest upside.

I watched a good amount of ND games and Kizer did absolutely nothing in those games which made me come away thinking he would be a top NFL QB. Same with Miami and Kayaa. These guys may have the "tools" and "biggest upside" but to me, if you can't pass the initial visual test of watching them play then you should not even be in consideration for a first round pick. I will say this though in the ND games, I often found myself saying "why do they keep running the ball all game when it is going no where." Not sure why Kelly didn't open it up more for Kizer is it Kelly's fault or did he just not trust him? Finally, a huge red flag to me is any college QB with a completion % below 60 in their final year. Even more so if they showed regression which Kizer did. If you can't hit 60% in college how are you going to be effective in the NFL?

Edited by Mark80

I watched a good amount of ND games and Kizer did absolutely nothing in those games which made me come away thinking he would be a top NFL QB. Same with Miami and Kayaa. These guys may have the "tools" and "biggest upside" but to me, if you can't pass the initial visual test of watching them play then you should not even be in consideration for a first round pick. I will say this though in the ND games, I often found myself saying "why do they keep running the ball all game when it is going no where." Not sure why Kelly didn't open it up more for Kizer is it Kelly's fault or did he just not trust him? Finally, a huge red flag to me is any college QB with a completion % below 60 in their final year. Even more so if they showed regression which Kizer did. If you can't hit 60% in college how are you going to be effective in the NFL?

I saw nothing from Kizer in the handful of games I watched.