Chris Polian

Tipster19

Haha, Chris Polian. Dude won't sniff a NFL job if not for his daddy. His buddies who Bill helped get jobs in SD and Jacksonville aren't exactly killing it either. Review his job in Indy and you will see why we shouldn't even consider it.

But hope you feel better!

+1. Chris is a terrible personnel man. Whaley is hands down better.

I'm bedridden for the next few days so I'm really not into debating but I'm going to throw an concept out there and would appreciate some input/opinions.

I've always appreciated what I perceived as commitment, loyalty and dedication to the Bills' franchise from Russ Brandon and his desciple Doug Whaley but in these last few years (as I think about it it was in and around Ralph's demise) all this dysfunctionality, internal leaks and these retarded !@#$ing contracts. I'm starting to buy in that maybe a total purge is in order. That brings me to Chris Polian, more importantly the Polians. Although Bill may be too old to be a full blown GM I believe that being a senior advisor would be ideally suited for him. Making his son Chris the GM, like a GM apprentice like he was trying to do in Indiapolis, would be a great fit here in Buffalo. There's several reasons why I think that this could be a possibility and also work.

1. Fusing the old with the new way of thinking,

2. It would motivate Bill to consider such a position.

3. I fully support that a GM should select his own coach and if Whaley is the one being mealy mouth then he needs to go.

4. The Polians for many reasons would have our best interest at heart.

5. Being a long term NFL man Polian has relationships with plenty of personnel, we need to have that utilized more than ever.

6. It's time for a new era, completely.

I hope you are feeling better and are doing well.

Looking back for a solution to the present rarely works. Polian did a fantastic job with the Bills. That era is over. Nostalgia in football is a recipe for failure and rarely leads to success.

As Sisypean pointed out in his post the junior Polian's work product has not been too impressive.