We had worse players/teams in the past that had more pride.

Tipster19

How humiliating it is to watch teams come in here and slap us around on the ground and through the air. Is it the coach(s)? Do we have paycheck players? Honestly, I don't know what it is but it's very embarrassing. This is really getting to be too much. Once upon a time no matter how bad we were I always felt that we could pull some kind of magic off at The Ralph. I don't feel like that anymore under this regime and/or roster. At one point or another you have to play with pride and I just don't see it with this team. I think that we need a Drill Sargent to snap some of these pansies into shape.

This team is a puzzlement. On one hand, they were down 14 and came back and took the lead with a minute to go in a game they had to win. On the other hand they looked like they didn't care or try at times on defense. Players loafed before the whistle blew. Players didn't just gang tackle or let the Dolphins drag them for first downs or 2-3 extra yards several different times.

In the biggest game of the year, at home against Pittsburgh, the whole team came out flat and often looked disinterested. That's on Rex.