Is it to early to get on the "Bring in Kirk Cousins" wagon?

We want Cousins we got to be ready to pay big money and a couple of firsts.. Might be worth it?

Here's some other options Aj McCarron or Tony Romo but only for the right price and we got to make sure we sign a good bkup QB.

You guys who even entertain the idea as if it's with the realm of any possibility crack me up. It simply will not happen.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys who even entertain the idea as if it's with the realm of any possibility crack me up. It simply will not happen.

While I'm by no means banking on it happening crazier things have happened. If Washington mismanages the situation and Cousins takes insult to what they dohe can force himself out. After this season he would have to know he'd have his pick of several up-and-coming teams. I mean, he was somewhat insulted by them not offering something decent last year. I really think them franchising him might tick him off causing him to want out.

While I'm by no means banking on it happening crazier things have happened. If Washington mismanages the situation and Cousins takes insult to what they dohe can force himself out. After this season he would have to know he'd have his pick of several up-and-coming teams. I mean, he was somewhat insulted by them not offering something decent last year. I really think them franchising him might tick him off causing him to want out.

Cousins wants to stay and Washington wants to keep him. Ain't happening!